At Apex CPAs & Consultants we help privately-owned, growth minded business owners achieve their life’s goal through the success of their business, with strong, insightful, and personalized financial and business services.
We also help our employees achieve their life’s goal with
continued learning opportunities, an energetic, supportive culture, and a fast
track to partner for those who help the firm grow.
Here’s 5 Reasons Why You’ll Love a Career at Apex CPAs & Consultants
- Accelerated Career Growth. Ready. Set. Grow. At Apex, your career will take off. We practice what we preach, with aggressive growth goals for our firm resulting in tremendous growth opportunities for the people who help us get there. We invest in our people with continued learning and leadership coaching opportunities. Want a fast track to partner? Invest in yourself at Apex.
“If you want to learn more about an area, they will help you learn and grow. On your timetable, not someone else’s. The Partners are interested in your ideas and plans, and helping you reach your career goals.” –Manny Gonzalez, CPA
- Strategic Thinking Needed. Our firm is a unique blend of traditional accounting services and strategic business consulting, which offers you a unique chance to be strategic and proactive. Our clients look to us for advice on how to measure, make and save more money. You get access to the business owner so you can see the impact your work is making. If you are looking for a chance to flex your strategic muscles, this is the place.
“Here, what I like most is that I can do more of the advisory and the special projects. A typical accounting firm does accounting, tax, and audit. But I was attracted to the idea that we could do more for them.” – Lisa Arnieri, CPA
- Growth Minded Companies Trust Us. We have developed a reputation for helping growth minded companies accelerate their growth. Taking a firm with great potential from 0 to 60 quickly is what we do and who we attract. At Apex CPAs & Consultants, you get an opportunity to work with companies who trust, appreciate, implement, and enjoy the benefits of our guidance as they rack in the wins. Be part of a winning team – ours and our clients’. You’re going to love the company we keep.
“Whether our clients are growing to sell or growing to grow, we like the energy and creativity involved in growth.” – Fred Shoaff, CPA
- An Amazing Culture. We have an extremely dynamic, positive and growth-minded culture. It’s also entrepreneurial and innovative. And, we support, celebrate, and treat each other like family. Our various group outings and community work help bring us together. The whole team truly lives up to our core values. So, whether you are quiet or outgoing, we have a seat for you at the table because our culture supports and nourishes an exciting mix of people who complement and balance each other.
“We value our culture. We need people that are willing to support others, but can work independently as well. Self motivated, self starters. We are such a friendly group.” – Erin Triolo
Got Your Back. If you are willing to pitch in where needed to make a
difference here and for our clients, we will be there to support you, all the
From our new wellness program, to our peer recognition Apex bucks, to flexible summer hours so you spend time with family, and a sense of trust in one another, we all work hard to support each other so work’s not so hard. Accounting can be hard. Working at Apex is not.
“When I started the firm, I wanted to make sure that we had a policy where leadership was always accessible and that we created a mentoring, open-door philosophy. We encourage people to come to us with ideas. We are proud of building a supportive culture for our team. We owe it to them and they deserve it.” – Jim Chakires, Managing Partner, CPA, CVA
Think you would be a good fit? We are growing and we’d love to meet you. Check our Careers page for current opportunities, or give us a call at 630.584.4555 to start a conversation.
WHAT MAKES US PROUD
- Over 20 years in business
- Flexible hours – truly committed to work life balance for staff to enjoy family time
- Paid week off between Christmas and New Years
- We’re a member of CPAccelerate
- Strategic alliances with regional professional service firms
- E-Myth Mastery Program Featured Company of the Month (Out of 300 candidates)
- 2017 Winner of Daily Herald/Business Ledger Annual Awards for Business Excellence
- Our Partners were awarded the 2017 and 2018 Winner of Daily Herald/Business Ledger C-Suite Awards
- Community support programs both large and small:
- Shave the Nation – founded in 2011 and raised over $52,000 for military members
- Founded annual Luggage of Love Campaign raising over $52,000 for Kane County children in foster care
- Numerous Northern Food Bank drives
To learn more about Apex CPA’s & Consultants, click here.